Neta loves to make up songs and sing. She doesn't care who, if anyone, is listening and the songs are about everything and anything that pop into her head at that musical moment. Today she was in some dirt in the front yard, laying on her back singing about her birdies.
Here are two videos the beginning of Neta's magical music career. The first one is on the way to Aldi before picking up kids from school, sometime in April would be my guess. The second one, I can't remember if it is from our St Louis trip or some other time in the car. Neta started singing so I turned my cell phone video on, while driving (I didn't really just admit that in case you were wondering), and recorded it. Nate also makes a small contribution.
She also has her own version of the ABC's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment