This is the first year that all five kids are in school. Of course, I wanted to take pictures before we left.
 |
| Neta's first day of school |
 |
| 5 monkeys ready for school |
 |
| 5 monkeys standing in a row |
I can't believe Neta is in kindergarten. My baby girl is growing up too quickly. They all are. Why don't they just listen and obey when we tell them to STOP GROWING! Year and a half and Xela will be in high school. YIKES!
Then there was the rainless months. It was not a good year to NOT have a swimming pool. Temperatures reached into the 100s and there was very little rain for three months, maybe four. Most of the country was suffer some stage of a drought. When it did rain, even if it was just a five minute cloud burst, was very much celebrated by me. If I was home, I'd call the kids and we would go outside and do a rain dance.
 |
| Girl in the Gutter |
 |
| Rain Dance!!! |
These two pictures are from the cloud burst that was enough to keep the road wet for more than five minutes and made the gutter dirt soft enough I was motivated to pull weeds.
I can't believe how big everyone is! Xela and Ro are probably taller than me. Matt and I gotta get out there before everyone has outgrown me!
ReplyDelete