![]() |
| Cucs, broccoli, lemon boys, cherries and peppers. YUM!!! |
![]() |
| I took cucumbers for lunches on a regular basis. A little ranch dressing and I was set! |
![]() |
| Cucumbers anyone? Really, they won't all fit in the fridge. I took some to work and we shared with friends. |
![]() |
| Kids devouring the first canteloupe of the season. We were all SO EXCITED! After working outside for a few hours, this was a tastily refreshing treat. |
HOMEMADE concord grape jelly. I think in total, I made 12 pint sized jars. Two we gave to Pat and Suzanne in the neighborhood, who gave me the heads up. We finished our store bought jelly and have started into the first jar. Neta has it everyday on her sandwiches.
With our abundance of tomatoes, I've made quite a few jars of speghetti sauce as well. I won't have to buy speghetti sauce until a few months into next year. YEA!
I'm grateful for a garden, for the internet that finds recipes for me within moments, and for a friend that years ago taught me how to can. Follow the prophet and you'll be blessed!





This is so amazing!
ReplyDelete