Friday, February 7, 2014

Welcoming 2014

The big girls spent the night of December 31 at the Bishop's house for the annual YM/YW New Year sleepover. While Eric was out doing something, the three younger ones and I visited one of the seven wonders of the World: the Taj Ma Hall!

Graigry - the world traveler
without leaving the house...

...and Nate doing it upside down.
(I couldn't get the picture to upload correctly)

How did we do that, you ask, well, we started a puzzle that Grandparents Hibbert had given us for Christmas. It took us four - five hours working on it off and on, and they took a break to watch a movie in the middle of our tour, but that's okay.

They made it to midnight and then we went outside and...
BANG! BANG! BANG!
...of course made noise. Eric went right under the missionaries' window and smacked pans. It was great!! I didn't hear if he woke them up though. Hmm...

Shortly after returning inside, everyone went to bed, because, well, we were tired and we're not the all night partiers like some.

No comments:

Post a Comment