The weather was warm enough on Saturday so Neta and I took Opal for a walk/jog to the park. There was some ice patches and Neta slipped on them and we walked from there on out. We decided to take Opal to one of the slides at Brookside Park. She liked it.
 |
| Opal likes the slide |
 |
| Neta's turn to go down with Opal |
 |
| Neta and Opal at the bottom of the slide |
Here's a quick video of Opal going down the slide:
Then Sunday, after doing our family scripture read, we played a game,
Villanous, a game based on Disney villians, as a family. We didn't end up finishing the game, because it was taking too long, but during the game, we had some good laughs, which, sadly, doesn't happen as often as I would like.
 |
| Maleficent is hanging from Ro's nose |
 |
| Not sure what's going on here |
I haven't seen Eric laugh like he did this afternoon in a L-O-N-G time. Wish he laughed more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment