![]() |
| Graigry decorating the small tree |
![]() |
| Neta going above and beyond the hanging of ornaments. :) |
Christmas Day
It was a simpler Christmas, which was okay. I didn't have the savings I usually do, to purchase gifts, so there were fewer boxes under the tree, but we still were able to enjoy ourselves. The first Christmas was simple too. I loved watching the kids open each others' gifts and the excitement they had for each other.
![]() |
| The Grinch Brought to you by Nate & Neta's gift to Ro |
![]() |
| Nate LOVES his duct tape |
![]() |
| Time together |
*I've been having technical difficulties with my videos playing. If this one decides to play, I will try to include others.
![]() |
| Large Fries In case the video doesn't play, Neta gave Ro some cash filled "fries" to help her with college expenses. |
![]() |
| There was a tubing hill that the kids liked. Too bad the line was so long that we could only do it once. |
We also went on a hayride through some lights. I tried to take a picture, but the flash, well....
![]() |
| ...little too bright for the unsuspecting eyeballs and too bumpy for the phone camera. |
![]() |
| Playing in reindeer feed (ie corn kernels) Neta invited her friend Ohna. |
Kids on the Carousel
The torture was finally over! We headed back to the car and drove home. Next time, I'll go with different children, or by myself. I enjoy looking at Christmas light displays and the holiday environment, even when it's cold. :)
NATE IS FOURTEEN!!
I know I say this a lot, but time goes by too fast. I have memories of Nate toddling around with his cute curls that seem like they were only, you know, last week. Nate had been waiting all day to open presents and shoot his bb gun (Christmas present from one or two years ago) and finally got to do both after dark.
![]() |
| Opal was part of the security detail, inspecting every package |
Nate's favorite cake is eclair cake, so that is what I made. My candle supply was low, so I made do with what I had to make a 14. It definitely wasn't 14 individual candles.
NEW YEAR'S EVE
The kids love the permission to stay up late. They kind of do their own thing until just about midnight. We watched a movie, kind of as a family...
![]() |
| Watching Instant Family |
![]() |
| In case you wanted a still and quieter version of the video above. :) |



















No comments:
Post a Comment