Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Jon Schmidt - Love Story Meets Viva la Vida with MP3 Download Link
So I went to Jon Schmidt's website and found his "Love Story meets Viva la Vida" video. I loved it when I first heard it and then it was gone. Now that I found it, I wanted to post it. I would love to play the piano like this talented pianist, but will be satisfied that I can play anything at all.
I learned how to play his song "Waterfall" and when I listened to it on his website, I realized, my version has all the same notes, but it doesn't sound the same because I can't play it with the speed and emotion that he puts into his music.
I would love to have the talent in my fingers that he has. Maybe my kids will stick with piano longer than I did and be able to bring their music into their homes better than I have. I'm very appreciative for Mom's 2009 Chirstmas present to my girls that is helping them make piano a part of their life. They love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment