Wednesday, June 26, 2013

General Conference Biking & Blading

Eric is the clerk for the ward and so he sets up the internet feed and screen for those who would like to watch General Conference at the building, and our family was one of them. We got rid of our cable and instead of watching via our internet which stops at irregular intervals to reboot, we decided to watch at the building. Eric left early to set up and then the kids and I rode bikes to the building.

At the two hour break, we went outside and burned off some energy via bikes and blades.


Xela came in rollerblades. Because she and Aurora bike everyday to school, she wanted to get some time in the mode of transportation that she enjoys. Ro would sometimes pull her while the boys tried to catch up.


Xela might have helped with some pushing sometimes. Maybe.

"I'm going to get you Aurora!"
Neta enjoyed being pushed around by...
...Mommy of course.
The boys took turns in the cart and let me push Neta on their bikes as well. She hasn't mastered the bike riding thing yet, but is learning.

I love General Conference. There is a peace, reassurance and hope that can be found as you listen and absorb the spirit that comes from two days of talks. It's even more enjoyable the second and third time around as I've reviewed them. I'm grateful for the knowledge of a Heavenly Father who doesn't leave us alone, but provides prophets and apostles to share His message and love for His children.

No comments:

Post a Comment