Tradition continues, even though some of the kids may be too old for the pumpkin patch, we all still enjoy spending the time together as a family. Because I get off work early on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we decided to go on Tuesday October 1.
 |
| Family photo on the "amish trampoline" |
 |
| "Can we do a silly one?" |
 |
I did one like this last year,
liked it and so I did it again. |
 |
About-Face!
I love photo shots of my monkeys. |
 |
| Nate looking out to the pumpkin-eating Tyranasaurus Rex |
 |
| I love his face! |
 |
| I love this picture of Nate, taken by Xela. |
 |
| Another quick picture by Xela. |
After the haystacks, we went into the corn maze. We started at the easiest and then went to the hardest, where we spent probably about 20 minutes due to all the circles and dead ends.
 |
Following the leader
(which changes at each turn)! |
 |
| Neta sharing a hat with a corn maze scare crow. |
 |
Kids hiding in the corn.
I can find Nate and Graigry, but no one else. |
 |
| Kids coming out from hiding. |
 |
| Bounce house was next on the activity list. |
 |
Everyone, but me, decided to spin themselves into dizziness.
Just watching them made me nauseous. |
 |
This is my favorite picture.
Xela's flying!! |
 |
Family wagon ride for the 11th year.
TRADITION! |
We got on the last wagon ride of the day. The only other person on the wagon took a family picture for us. I don't know if we've ever had a family picture on the wagon. I always make sure I take one of the kids. They didn't have their "How Tall this Fall" pumpkin out yet, which I've annually taken pictures of each of the kids next to it. I was kind of bummed to not have that annual picture, but I'm moved on. We'll just have to go later in the season next year I guess. Kids may be getting older, but we still enjoy it (maybe not Eric as much, but the rest of us do).
No comments:
Post a Comment