Sunday, May 3, 2020

2020 - February Fun


Another month of little to no pictures. Sunday Feb 2 was warm and sunny so we took the opportunity to go on a family walk and roll. Graigry tried his feet at rollerblading and only fell down a few times. Sadly, I didn't get any of that on video. He's so graceful when he goes down; choreographs the fall as if it was intended. I did get the following video at the bottom of a decline at Brookside Park.


Twenty-four days later, there was just enough snow to make a run at sledding. Mutual was cancelled because the roads were too wet (I'm sorry, but that's nuts. Wet yes, but icy they were not). Nate, Neta and I drove to Brookside Park, with the dog.

Nate bundled up and ready to sled
Opal - "I've got the harness on.
Come on Human. Get the leash
and let's go!"
We were the only ones on our side of the hill for a while before a father and kids came. That was fun to watch and remember times gone by.

Walking to the desired hill



At the top of the hill on the west side
Neta heading back up.
We sledded for about an hour. Nate and Neta enjoyed themselves quite a bit and didn't miss not having the youth activity at all. Mission accomplished. Now, home, warm showers and to bed. School in the morning. :)

It was a leap year, but I wasn't on top of it to do anything special. Hello/Good-bye 29th. See you in four years. So much will have changed in four years. Graigry should be back from a mission and Nate should be on one. Wow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment