Sunday, before conference, Eric was reading to the girls (they've been reading the Nancy Drew mystery series) and they decided to do his hair. Now he didn't want me to put this up (we had to hold his hands down to get the picture actually), but the father daughter bonding is something that I just can't resist displaying. He's such a good sport.
The girls are great at hair too, don't you think? Ro "finished" her hair yesterday for school. I had two little half ponytails with some hair down in back. She decided to make a third ponytail. I was going to fight her on it, but then decided to not waste my energy. I wonder what Mrs Rago thought. I bet Ro told anyone who asked, or didn't, that she did her own hair.
Years & years ago Jared let Kelsey & Emma paint his toenails. They were little, so I was worried about them spilling it, but they did ok. His nails looked awful! But my girls remember it still to this day, even though they were probably 6 and 4 years old at the time. Yay for father-daughter memories!
ReplyDelete