We didn't sing Happy Birthday, but we lit two candles and she tried to blow them out, but was overblown the first time and chastizes her father. She also doesn't believe me when I tell her how old she is. What do I know, I'm just her mother.
I lit the candles again so Neta could have another chance at blowing them out. She was sabatoged, again, and again she chastized the perpetrator.
Third times the charm and then the previous perpetrator gets denied.
Now, this last one, Neta started to sing Happy Birthday by herself, which of course I missed and then when I turned the camera back on, instead of singing the song, she did an animal impression.
I'm not feeling too guilty about her neglected birthday because I'm sure we'll do something when Mom and Dad get out here and, she's two (despite what she thinks) and doesn't really know about the loot she is supposed to get.
My kids do that all the time! They're doing something cute, so I get the camera and they stop. She is so cute. Mallory is the opposite, she sometimes says she's 2, and when I correct her and tell her she's 3, she gets upset. I love the chastizing in the first video...that's funny!
ReplyDeleteMoo - those are so funny! I love her stare at the unlit candle, the look of shame cast to the blower, and the "BAD BOY!" chastisement - so cute! Loved it
ReplyDeleteJust watched it again - "Daaad?!" That is so cute
ReplyDeleteShe talks so well. Sighhhh...if only I could get such things out of Jayden. Love the blond curls too. Looking forward to seeing all of you and the progress on your home!
ReplyDelete