Monday, September 28, 2009

Playing in the rain

Last week, I don't know who did the rain dance, but they must have been tired out or beat to death by Saturday because we finally got sun, after a week of overcast and rain. By Friday I was rained out and it was cold, so I was thankful for Saturday sun (and to whoever pulled the rain dancer off stage). It worked well for the neigbhorhood clean up and I finally got to mow the front lawns Saturday early afternoon after almost a week of trying to get around to it (and then the lawns were still kind of wet). Anyway, Things 3 - 5, otherwise known as Graigry, Nate and Neta, had a good time playing in the rain and got a little upset when it let up. They LOVE it when Mother Nature gets them wet.
Look at those splashes from the rain hitting the driveway!


And they're off!! It's the Rainy 500

Princess Neta makes sure the rain tastes okay while dancing in her rain garb.

I'll have to update this with some video once my phone charges. When the rain settled down, Neta started her own rain dance around the car and Graigry whined about not being able to get wet anymore. He quickly solved that problem by getting into the tub with all of his clothes on. So resourceful.



No comments:

Post a Comment