Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Who needs a snuggie!

Guess what I just finished? A quilt that I started sometime in the summer after having the jean scraps from a friend a long time before I started. I know the squares/triangles have been sewn together and tied since summer and with Eric gone, I thought I'd take an evening to finish it. I started when the van wouldn't start and I still had the sewing machine out and Graigry mentioned the quilt. I got done, after unpicking one side, twice, about 10:30.

Hurray for finally completing one of the unfinished projects that are scattered around the house!

Now, should I give it to Eric for Christmas? We aren't in need of blankets and it's not big enough for a bed, maybe a twin or toddler bed, but I made it! Maybe I'll wrap it for myself!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Maybe I should copy it. My mom is turning 50 next December and for her birthday she wants to donate 50 blankets to the humanitarian aid. I found 2 barley used ones when we moved and have at least 3 more "projects" that I started sometime in the last 10 years! :) If you still are looking for a home for it, or if you want a project for your YW, let me know! Miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete