Friday, February 26, 2010

He's Had It!

Nate can keep going and going like the energizer bunny if he's got siblings and / or friends to play with. He also enjoys playing on the computer. He's a master of microsoft paint and a wizard on webkinz. However, when his battery does run out, he drops where ever he last stopped. I saw him on the couch last week and had to take a picture. He looks as if he was trying to put himself out of his misery; like his battery had run out and he did not want it recharged.


Being the good Mommy that I am, I didn't turn his head to increase his air supply or freshen it. I assume that he'll come up for air when he needs it. And he did.

I don't know that I'd want to be that aeromatically intimate with the couch, but it didn't seem to bother him.

No comments:

Post a Comment