Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow Studs

February is the worst month for snow in Indianapolis. Within the first two weeks we got buried with over a foot of snow (I can't remember the exact inches. I do remember the back aches from so much shoveling). Anyway, it was snowy and / or gray for about two weeks. Finally the sun came out, kind of, and it was the same day that we had the gas turned back on at one of our rentals. The gas company conveniently met me on my way to pick up the girls from school.

While he was busy doing his thing, I stayed in the warmer car with a sleeping Neta. The boys wanted to go outside and play in the untouched snow. They were quickly making snow balls and using my face behind the window as the target. Here are a couple shots, theirs and the camera's.


I took a minute to step outside and trust my dryness to their bad aim. I think I got hit once, but they didn't care about hitting the target. Just the firing was fun for them (and the pictures turned out better for Mommy as well).
"Better watch out Mommy!" ~ Graigry
"Whatever!" ~ Mom


They were pretty wet and rosy when they got back in the car, but had fun freezing.

No comments:

Post a Comment