For the last couple of months, whenever we went shopping and Neta found something she wanted I told her, "Maybe for your birthday" and then it turned to her saying "I want this for my birthday" for everything she saw. She is still saying it.
Unlike last year, when she didn't believe she was three, she came to realize and accept her new age with joy. It did take her a few minutes after waking up to realize it was really her birthday. She climbed into bed with me and I told her it was her birthday. She didn't believe me. We'd been talking about for so long, she didn't think it would ever come I guess. No, sweetie, birthdays do come around, eventually. :)
We had cake and ice cream after dinner on Neta's birthday and the kids, who love giving presents, gave Neta a few homemade things (which i think is great) in the morning. It was a pink cake with pink frosting. Can you say girlie girl?
| She's such a poser. Loves getting her pictures taken. |
| Now she's being a ham. What is it with her and her tongue (see other photo below). |
| Blowing out the candles. I think in one breath. I think. |
| Loving the Jesse doll |
| A new swimsuit. She looks so cute in it & it's so much better than her old one. |
| Grandma Hibbert is a professional plastic wrapper. Neta is trying to see what has been plasticked. |
| Lemon Merange & Plum Pudding are Pollly Pocket's new friends. |
| Getting in some playtime before the school kids get home. What is Neta going to do when Nate goes to school? |
No comments:
Post a Comment