Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2012 Catch up - Neta field trip to the Zoo

So this was in early October, the first is the photos are dated correctly. I'm sure I intended to catch up in December, but in typical Camilla fashion, my intentions did not lead to action.

I got the day off to chaperone the trip, which was a lot of fun. We couldn't ride the bus with the kids, so I rode my bike and had the extra wheeler on the back so that Neta could ride back with me. I was keeping track of her and two other classmates.

Here are some of the photos:
This lion just looked right at us.

Doesn't he look like he is just sizing you up for lunch?


Neta has a worried look on her face.
It's just a giraffe, at they're vegetarians. No worries, Neta.
This lorikeet let Neta pet him.
She thought that was pretty cool.
Then she kept trying to get others to get on her finger.
Another worried look.
If he wasn't behind a solid glass wall,
I could understand.
I think she was trying to watch the electronic
cheetah v human visitor race.
This baby elephant kept rolling in the muddy water.
We sat and watched for about 5 minutes, just mezmorized.
When the field trip was over, kids collected in the bus or went home with their parents. Neta and I put on our bike helmets and rode through downtown to home. It was fun to ride with her the 5 miles home and play with her about pedaling/not pedaling, etc, a little one on one time with my Neta-bear. It was also very nice to be home before the other kids got home

No comments:

Post a Comment