Saturday, October 4, 2014

School Starts 2014 - 2015

So it's October and I'm updating info from August. At least I'm updating. :)

Xela started school first. I can't believe I have a high schooler!


Little Flower School started on August 12th. Of course, I had to get pictures!

The front stairs have become
our typical first day of school spot.
Neta 2nd Grade - Ms Johnson's class
Nate - 3rd Grade - Ms Brosmer's class
Graigry - 5th Grade - Ms. Forsee
Aurora - 8th Grade - Ms Slaton
Aurora is excited to be the "big man" on campus. For Nate and Neta it is there first year at Little Flower. We prayed about whether or not this was a good move and when I finally asked the right question, my real question - would there testimonies weaken because of this choice - and received an answer, we made the move.

It will be interesting to see how this year progresses. It's nice that there are three other LDS families at the school: Turners, Robinsons and Dunahees. Dunahees also made the move this year for their three youngest. Michelle had similar concerns as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment