Graigry was in charge of Nate's eggs and I was in charge of Neta's and then we followed our hunters with our cameras as they searched. :)
![]() |
| Ready to hunt |
![]() |
| "There's gotta be one in the pool!" |
![]() |
| "Where could it be???" |
![]() |
| Candy & smiles!! |
![]() |
| Sooo many hiding places! There's just got to be something here. |
![]() |
| Tool box or egg hiding place? Both! |
![]() |
| Nate knows his brother well; there has got to be an egg under here. |
![]() |
| I can see something, but can Neta?? |
![]() |
| Nate found his "fish" |
![]() |
| A egg amidst the rocks |
![]() |
| I think there might be a granola bar in the generator. |
In Utah, Xela and Ro helped Grandma Hibbert fill 200-ish eggs for the younger cousins and then went to the Wride's house for an egg toss and to watch that hunt. Xela and Ro have all the pictures from that event.











No comments:
Post a Comment