Sunday, August 28, 2016

May Memories - Family Temple Time

Not to brag, but we've been pretty good at going to the temple once a month with the three older kids. Only twice, I think, due to a scout campout or some other activity, we missed a kid, but other than that, we have gone each month. In May, we went on May 20th, the Friday right before prom.

It's always a good time, even though baptisms for the dead don't take very long (we're in and out in about an hour), we come out smiling and happier with one another than when we went in. This trip, I decided to take pictures. The flowers were pretty and the sun and I just like taking pictures of the temple. These are on the south side of the temple, with the stain glass that is at the baptistry.

When taking pictures with your cell phone, at least with my phone, there isn't a good zoom and the delay is a second or two longer than on a good camera. I can never guarantee, unless they are totally posed, the pictures are going to be all that great. This series of pictures would not win a photo contest, but they capture memories for this part of my zoo crew. :)

Graigry's realizing that his legs
aren't long enough to rest
his back and bend his knees at the same time.
OH THOSE FACES!!!
What??? Is Xela looking for buried treasure????
Again with the knees!

I love being at the temple with my family!




No comments:

Post a Comment