Sunday, October 2, 2016

June 6 - Neta turns 9

Neta invited three friends, Halyn, Natalie and Tatum to go swimming with her for her birthday. I took off half a day and took them to the Brookside Pool. Thankfully it wasn't too crowded so the kids were able to play and splash around.
Pool time!
Neta loves the slide
The water was a little chilly and with Halyn small frame and no body fat, she got cold and wrapped herself in a towel.
Snuggled on the warm concrete
taking a quick snooze
After swimming, we came back home to have cake and ice cream. I had shown Neta a picture of a cake that I'd seen on Pinterest or Facebook a few weeks ago. She liked it so I tried to recreate it.

Made out of ice cream sandwiches and whip cream
The cones are crunched up Oreo & cream cheese
covered in magic shell
Birthday girl with birthday cake
Natalie, Neta, Halyn and Tatum
(sorry for the blurry picture)
We opened presents after the cake. We had to eat the cake before it melted.

Frozen play doh
Frozen shirt
What's the prize inside this package?
Playing with birthday play-doh
Happy birthday to my nine year old baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment