Sunday, January 1, 2017

Oct 30 - Carving Pumpkins

The older girls had been busy with school, so they didn't carve their pumpkin. Xela intended to make a Yoda (she had two small ones), but then they both decided to donate them to future edible items.

Nate and Neta, on the other hand, wanted to carve theirs, so we did. The day before Halloween. They did a good job (yes I helped a little) and more importantly, they had fun with them.

Nate with Olaf
Neta with her bat
Graigry made a little one
I usually don't set them out on the porch, but Eric was out with the older kids and I wanted to surprise them when they got home, so I put them out on the porch.


I had to keep going out there because the crew didn't get home as soon as I thought they would and the birthday candles kept melting out or being blown out. It was harder and harder each time to get the candle to stay upright, especially in Olaf.

Then when Eric and kids did arrive, they drove through the back "gate" foiling the whole plan! How rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment