I took Thursday, September 15 off (thank you PTO) in order to play with Graigry, Nate and Neta. They had the 15th-16th off, but I only took that Thursday. We spent the first part of the day mowing and then I took them to the canal so we could do something fun.
The canal is one of our favorite places to blade, bike or walk around because there are ducks to feed and no cars to watch out for. Just people, who pretty much watch out for themselves. Besides, we hadn't been there in a long time.
I grabbed my blades, the kids grabbed their Razor scooters and we were off. We went from one end to the other and back again, which, if going a north to south direction, takes you from 10th street south to along Washington and right to the backside of the zoo.
![]() |
| Quick photo op at the State Museum |
![]() |
| Bronze Indiana Mastadons. |
It's always fun to be in the sun with my monkeys!


No comments:
Post a Comment