Sunday, April 2, 2017

Feb 2017 - Bipolar Indiana

This "winter" has been anything but. Usually, the hard part of winter hits in February with its ice storms and car burying snows and wind chills. This year, 2017 has been a much more mercifully taunter, throwing Spring in our face one day and then sending the cold and snow on the next. I think we've had three, maybe four days since December when the grounds were covered in snow. Yes, Indiana is currently suffering from a climactic bi-polar disorder.

Here are photos I submit as evidence.

Feb 8 
Not much snow,
but snow none the less.

Feb 11
I was playing catch, of sorts, with the boys. I threw the ball and then...

...the wrestling began...
...and the year's first coating of mud commenced.
Then, whoever was victorious in capturing the ball,
which may have meant ripping it from the rival's grasp,
tossed it back to me for another round.

Please take note of the short sleeves, shorts, and bare feet. I'm not complaining about the warmer winter weather. This does explain and support my statement diagnosis regarding Indiana's climatic bi-polar order and why I can't put away summer or winter clothes at any period of the year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment