![]() |
| The hot & the cold are both so intense, put them together, it just makes sense! |
Xela created Olaf and then got in her summer clothes to lay out on the "beach" with her new snowballed friend.
Aurora decided to play the part in Frozen when Olaf said:
![]() |
| "I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!" |
It was fun to cover her in snow and then take her boots off. I would dare say that Xela was colder than Ro though.
When the younger ones got home, we ate dinner and then I had the younger ones pose for some Olaf pictures while the older two were at piano.
![]() |
| "Little Brothers!" |
In case you can't tell, that is a forced smile; he just wanted to play and not take a picture.
![]() |
| "Hi! I'm Neta and I like warm hugs!" |
Yes, we scalped (so to speak) Xela's Olaf and put his face on the upright snowman.
Now, Graigry's photo was a little more difficult to pose and in order to get it, you'd have to know the movie. I wasn't familiar with the phrase that Xela and Ro picked and then they showed me a clip (what did we do before youtube?). That said, the Olaf phrase they chose was perfect, considering Graigry's head injury history.
| "I don't have a skull .... or bones." |
Not everyone received a card because I'm that good about sending out hard copy cards and letters. Sorry folks!




No comments:
Post a Comment