Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cheezy utensils

Eric came home from work early on the day we went to the Children's Museum. He got sent home for being brain dead, or in other words, to sick to think. Anyway, at lunch, I gave the kids Cheetos, which is a rare thing at my house. I'm a cheese and wheat cracker side kind of a mom. The kids were excited and most readily oranged their fingertips without second thoughts.

While I was doing something in the kitchen, after dishing out the cheetos, Nate came up and asked if he could have a fork. A fork? It's a sandwich and cheetos, for heaven sake. Why do you need a fork?

For his cheetos of course. Duh, mom!


The kid didn't want to get his fingers orange. That's half the fun of those cheesy treats, is licking off your fingers when you're all done. Crazy kid.

Then, Eric walked in on our lunch and then dumped the rest of the cheetos on a plate and grabbed a spoon. "Great idea Nate."

They took all the typical fun out of cheetos and tweeked it. Crazy kids.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with Nate... I don't care for the orange fingers. Lick them all you want, it never all comes off without soap. :)

    ReplyDelete