Sunday, July 4, 2010

MJ at the museum

Again, I'm playing catch up. Here is a June post to start out July.
On June 15, Patrice called and asked if we wanted to go to the museum. I had wanted to stay in the house all day, just in that kind of a mood, but asked the kids and OF COURSE they screamed "YES!" So unshowered and headband headed, we were off.

I was excited to see the MJ stuff in one of the exibits, which I didn't know was there until we arrived. They had costumes for the kids to dress up in, so Neta immediately went there and got in what I call, her Smooth Criminal outfit. And it was pink, which is perfect for her.
I had to take a picture of the kids in front of the Captain EO outfit that MJ wore.

Patrice took a picture of us in the boom box where you could select what decade kind of music you wanted to listen too.

We eventually left the CARS, GUITARS and ROCK STARS exhibit and moved to science works. The kids ran around and played and I pretended to be Frank Lloyd Wright and build something. Thanks to Patrice for catching the moment.

It was a good outing for the kids and me. We need to go again, maybe with Uncle Grant and Aunt Stephanie, so I have extra eyes to help keep tabs on five kids.




No comments:

Post a Comment