Sunday, March 18, 2012

2011 Catch Up

Here are some random photos that I was getting off my phone, that I don't think I've included in anything here. Most are from 2011, I believe. I had to take advantage of Eric not being on the computer to update the blog. If I don't do it now, I'll be two years behind before much longer.

These are in no particular order.

Neta's First Hair Cut
Ready and waiting for the
drop cloth.
The stylist had Neta get out of the chair
at one point because the hair
was too long & Neta too short for the chair.
A piece of hair to keep.
It's been with her since she was born.
First hair cuts are always fun.
Didn't take much off;
enough to make a difference though.
Eric has taken her for another hair cut since this one. Her hair is still long and beautiful. It will be brown before much longer though.

Neighborhood Clean Ups
Summer and Fall RMS10 clean ups
are just part of the Scott routine.
Xela in the background
Nate in the front
shoveling leaves & dirt out of curbs.
Graigry and Neta sweeping the streets.
Eric got a water collector
that got FILTHY with algae.
Eric wanted it to get cleaned out
so it could have some better water for the
neighborhood garden.
Graigry & Ro volunteered to get in
and get to work.
There's a peek inside.
NASTY!
But they had fun & got it clean.

Summer Sandman
Nate, Graigry and Neta
had fun playing in the sand.
We spent the summer fixing up a new rental.
The kids were great at keeping busy.

Summer Sparkle
Love the dirty face!

Storehouse Helper
Neta helping daddy at the Bishop storehouse.
Reward for a good deed.
Chocolate milk after the storehouse.
Yummy!

Fun Floor
Clean and clear bamboo floors
can provide some entertainment.

There are a few photos off my phone; a fun stroll down memory lane.

1 comment: