Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Christmas Concerts 2012

Every year, every grade has their winter musical performances. Xela took some good pictures of the younger three at their concerts in December.
Awesome face there buddy!
Unless they were supposed to be clapping,
Graigry had his arms folded in almost all
the pictures Xela took.
Nate enjoys singing in his concerts.
(except when they sang Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star in kindergarten.
He sang it, but he held his arms up in an X in front of his chest as
his sign of protest. It was great!)
Take note: Neta is in the 2nd row!!
That's an accomplishment for a Scott kid.
She practices her songs all around the house days before.
Love my Neta-Bear!
That week may be taken over with concerts, but it's fun to watch them. I wish I had decent pictures of Xela playing her clarinet and Aurora with her flute, but again, I used my phone, which is second rate to a digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment