My Nate the Great has been such a blessing to our family! There is no mistaking when he is upset, but generally, he is one of the happiest, easy going, want to make sure others are happy kind of kid I know. We love him lots!!!! As you can see, he has kept those dimples that we've loved since day one.
On birthdays, I ask the kids how they want to decorate their cake. Here lately, we've been using toys to create a scene of some sort. I frosted the cake and then let Nate decorate with left over candy and, obviously, some Legos. They enjoy it and it's fun to see what they can come up with.
| Make a Wish!!! |
| Ready! Set!! Rip!!! |
| Legos are always a hit at the Scott house. |
| He also got a Darth Vader transformer, Bionicle, and a small Captain America Lego set. Thank you Grandparents Hibbert! |
| Nice face Dude! Up in his room playing with the new goods! |

No comments:
Post a Comment