By 3:30 I was home with the younger four. We worked together to take down the tent, pick up the kitchen of sleeping bags, bake and decorate a cake and get a fire started for a 5 o'clock-ish cookout start for Neta's birthday.
Neta wanted to have a party with her friends and so we invited the Robinsons, Dunahees, Aults, Patience Gaydos and Mindy Rawlins over for a cookout and cake.
| Aaron Robinon, Logan Ault, Makayla and Matt Dunahee enjoying food and conversation outside on a beautiful birthday evening. |
| Mindy, Patience, Amber Ault & her mom munching and mingling |
| Neta decorated her cake with Lego Friends stuff |
| I love Myya Dunahee's face. Myya looks at Neta as a big sister. |
| Love Ro's face here. So patiently waiting for a piece of cake. :) |
| I thought this was a cool picture. All the candles are blowing, but not out, with the breeze. |
| Eric pushed Neta's piece of cake into her face. She wore a purple chin the rest of the night. |
Shortly after cake was presents; what Neta had honestly been waiting for all day long.
| A beautiful, long, summer dress from "our favorite Cartwright" (also known as Amber's mom) Neta wore it on Sunday and loves it! |
| Present from Grandparents Hibbert. They knew exactly what the kids will like. Nake and Myron Dunahee seem excited too. Neta got a Tangled Lego set, some Polly pockets and a few more dresses. |
Eric and I let Neta stay up and put her Tangled tower together while visiting with Patience and Mindy. At 10:45, I told Neta it was time to go to bed. She could get up as early as she wanted to finish, and no one would touch it until then, but it was REALLY past her bedtime. I asked Neta if she had enjoyed her birthday and she said she had.
Patience and Mindy left, Eric and I finished up a few little things before Sunday and we went to bed shortly after midnight. We'll all be a bit tired come tomorrow morning and church. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment