Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Xela's first Church Dance

In the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, there are youth dances once a month during the school year. You must be 14 - 18 to attend. I don't know who was more excited to go to the youth dance, me or Xela. :)

I agreed to be one of the two the chaperones / drivers for the April 19th Stake dance and we filled up our van with youth. Having been to the dances before as a youth leader, I knew they were a good time (and good exercise if they have enough line dances) and I was pretty sure Xela would have a good time as well.

Xela, with Alycia, Nana and Brooklyn
at the tri-stake youth dance at the Stop 11 building.
She even got asked to dance on the first slow song, which all us girls thought was awesome! I think she dance one other slow song later that night.

Xela's 2nd slow dance!!
We got home and talked to Dad about the dance and she was all smiles. Mommy had a good time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment