Monday, September 8, 2014

Happy Birthday America - July 4, 2014

It has become a tradition to go to a little park just off the freeway and New York Street to watch the downtown fireworks. We got there around eight o'clock.

The Robinson and Patience Gaydos were there so kids played and we visited with them while waiting for the sun to set. Xela had brought finger nail polish, so we painted our toes. I never paint my toe nails, but I was in a good mood and apparently bored enough that she and I painted our toe nails. I did a different color on each of my toes and then covered it in sparkles.

I had some glow sticks from my mom from last year so I brought those and broke them out as the sun was setting. Kids always have fun with those.

Here are some shots from the evening:

Xela has a bridle and Graigry is making an noose?
Maybe it was a glow stick snake.
Lights on! 
Lights off!
The last two pictures are really fun to see when you move them back and forth, quickly, on my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment