Friday, December 26, 2014

Graigry turns ELEVEN!

I can't believe it has been ELEVEN years since I gave birth to our eldest son! He has taken us on so many different adventures (some not really asked for - 2 concussions and broken arm for example), but we has also taught us many things. Our family would be missing something if he wasn't here.

One of the things that Graigry wanted for his birthday was a trip to Walmart. He had his own money and it was burning a hole in his pocket. We went with Grandma to Walmart, I had to get something, as did she and he came with us. He found a camo colored chair for $30 and he bought it. That is the chair that you see in the photos.

Of course, presents before cake and ice cream. The Aults and Aunt Kimmie and daughter Becca came over for the celebration of his completing 11 years of life. Considering his screaming during the first year of life and his propensity to crack his head, it is a wonder he is still here. :)
Nerf bow & arrow - AWESOME!
LEGO movie Lego set -
can't ever go wrong with Legos!
What might this present
from Grandma Scott & Kimmie be?
The Lego Friends set he wanted.
Why would he want a "girl" set?
Because it has a computer & guitar.
Alrighty then!
CAKE TIME!!

Lego candles. Graigry perfect!
Don't look too close, my camera
is not as quick on its shutter as I would like.
"Cousin" Marek Ault is in the background.
I think Graigry enjoyed  himself. He went laser tagging with Eric and two friends the Saturday before his birthday and then had more cake and ice cream on his actual birthday. Can't do much better than two parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment