Friday, December 26, 2014

Pumpkins 2014

I got a new phone and when I pulled the SD card out and put it in my new phone, it erased all my pictures and videos. So today, November 2, I had Nate, Neta and Graigry repose for pictures with their pumpkins. That's something that I could recreate simply. The other pictures, of the pumpkin patch, it's not so easy. Maybe, Waterman's will let me go and take pictures of the How Tall this Fall pumpkin with the kids. I don't know.

Anyway, last Sunday, we were over at Grandma's and after lunch we carved pumpkins. Karen had purchased a carving kit with cut outs to put over the pumpkins. Xela, Graigry, Nate and Neta each carved a pumpkin; Aurora stayed inside to play Carcassonne with Eric and Karen. I took pictures of the kids carving, but they have been lost in the SD switch. Sniff. Sniff.

So here are the kids and pumpkins after one week. The pumpkins are a little sad looking compared to a week ago, but at least this is something. :)
Neta's monster pumpkin.

Nate's vampire face.
Graigry's bat wanting a hug.
We had to go to the basement in order to light pumpkins.
Typically I take pictures in the kitchen, I did take a picture
in the kitchen, but those photos are gone.
Graigry wanted to sport the vampire teeth from the
Little Flower Halloween Bash.
Ghoulish Boo!
Neta picked the pattern and started carving.
Then she decided there were too many
edges and I decided to help and kind of took over. :)
Count Dracula
(showing his age with the saggyness)
He was much sharper a week ago.
Gimme a Hug!
Graigry picked  this pattern and did a good job.
Again, pumpkin isn't as sharp one week later.

No comments:

Post a Comment