This year, Graigry's birthday was about a week long. I took cupcakes and grapes to his 1st grade class on his actual birthday, November 4. The next day, his birthday package from Grandparents Hibbert arrived. The following day, a Saturday, Sister Dunahee and boys came over for cake and ice cream and gave him $10 so he could buy his own present. It was about three days after that when we were actually able to get to the store so he could pick something out. I felt a little bad that he didn't have any presents to open on his birthday, but then, when you get to do something "because it's your birthday" for almost a week, I can't feel too bad.
Here are some of the pictures from the birthday activities:
THE LOOT!
(Thanks Grandma!)

We LOVE Legos!
Birthday cake with best friend Morgan Dunahee
No comments:
Post a Comment