Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Graigry's first tooth

All of these blogs are out of chronological order, but oh well. At least they are getting recorded in some fashion besides photos in a folder. This is from November 9th.


Graigry lost his first baby tooth at school. It had been loose for a few weeks and I am not one to pull teeth. I don't even like really looking at them when they start to really wiggle (I guess I take after Dad in that aspect). When I picked the kids up from school, Graigry had a little tooth case that the nurse had put his tooth in. He was so excited. I made sure we took a picture and he put the tooth in an envelope and under his pillow. The tooth fairy gave him a dollar in quarters the very next morning (she must not have been on vacation like she has been in the past with the girls' teeth).

Here's one other photo. I guess I wanted a closer look?


I think this is part of why his birthday lasted for about a week. The money was another surprise and was added to his stash to buy himself a present.

No comments:

Post a Comment