As I went through the camera chip, I found various pictures that didn't correlate to any particular event, but I want to put them up for "posterity." Graigry took the pictures of Nate and Nate may have taken the pictures of Graigry.
 |
| Best brothers! |
 |
| "Now where did I put that Lego?" |
 |
| "I wonder where MY Lego went?" |
 |
| Don't pull too hard, your ears will come off! |
 |
| I will be watching you! |
 |
| It's Goggle-Man! |
Dad sent a water rocket to us for Christmas; something that he used to play with when he was a kid. It took us a few months to finally break it out and try to use it. It took us a few tries to figure it out, but when it worked, it was fun! Xela took these pictures, which means I was able to be in one!
 |
Rocket is loaded and ready to launch.
It had to be primed with 20 compressions before pulling the trigger. |
 |
Mommy had to try. If it was primed sufficiently,
the rocket would go about 15-20 feet in the air. |
Something we've just started doing, is playing baseball in the backyard. We have a toilet tank lid as home plate and then two pieces of scrap wood for 1st and 3rd bases. Second base is the swing set. We've had a lot of fun playing baseball, individual teams usually. Occasionally it will be two against two. Nate is pretty good (we always thought he would be the jock of the family). Here is one shot of a game in motion.
The first game we played was GREAT!! We used the blue bat that you see in the picture and a squishy ball. Xela's plan to get on base was to smack the ball down in front of the plate and run. She got pretty good at it. When the ball did get it, it didn't go very far. The next game we used a different ball, like a ball crawl ball, and that worked better.
No comments:
Post a Comment