I've been saying Neta was 6 for a few months, and she's been correcting me. FINALLY, I'll be right!
Our next door neighbor and friend, Amber Ault, had a little princess tea party for Neta and two of her friends around lunchtime. Honestly, I was a little jealous that I, as the mom, couldn't do that for her, but I had to work.
 |
Neta & Aurora went to Amber's house and
helped make pink cupcakes for the tea party. |
 |
| The Princess Party Place |
 |
| Reaction to seeing the Princess Party Place |
 |
| Princess Neta |
 |
| Princess Neta & her pals Natalie & Aiden |
 |
Pretty Pink Princesses
begin their food festivities |
 |
| Ready to partake! |
 |
| Pouring a little more pink lemonade. |
 |
| Curtsy, if you please. |
After the tea party, Neta played with her friends until I got home from work. Eric had a fire and the grill running so we had options for hot dogs and burgers for family. I had made a sad looking cupcake castle for a birthday cake. After
real food, we did cake and presents.
 |
My sorry castle cake.
Next time I'll do more than look at the picture
and try to figure it out. The directions were very simple
to follow if I had just read them. |
 |
| Birthday girl & her cupcake castle. |
 |
| I wonder what her wish was? |
 |
| New swim & shirt from Grandparents Hibbert |
 |
| What could it be???? |
 |
LEGO FRIENDS!!
This is a favorite at the Scott house.
We have an entire Lego town with the kids' creations
that have taken over the upstairs hallway space. |
 |
Grandma Hibbert is a professional when it comes to
saran wrapping presents.
Under this plastic is a webkinz horse that has become Neta's
favorite Black Beauty to sleep with. |
My youngest is six and going into first grade. I say this at every birthday, but I can't believe how fast time flies. I only hope I can be and do enough so my kids are prepared to face the world when it's time to let them fly all on their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment