I probably should have put these pictures up before the pool pics, but oh well. At least they are up, right?
Eric, Xela and Graigry were at the church for cub scouts and young women. It was hot and the pool wasn't quite ready to go (thus this is a little out of order) so I told the kids at home to get their suits on and they could play in the sprinklers for a few minutes before bedtime prep. For kids that turn into fish in the summer, this little bit of water play was much needed.
 |
| Sprinkle. Sprinkle, little hose. |
 |
| Nate likes getting sprayed in the butt with the sprinkler. |
 |
| Ro looks like she is going to do a cartwheel. |
 |
| I think Nate is getting shot in the face. |
 |
Graigry is about to soak someone with
a sponge ball full of water. |
Last year, we had no pool and because of the drought we couldn't have the sprinkler on either. This year is SOOO MUCH more fun for my little fishies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment