The liner went in much quicker and simpler than the last time we put in a liner. Eric wanted to make sure there was sufficient water in the pool before letting kids get in and splash around. This frustrated the kids as they remember getting in, the last time, when there was just a little amount of water, and running around, kicking water and splashing each other.
Finally they were able to get in. Graigry had to be more cautious with his arm/cast as that wasn't supposed to get wet. I wrapped it in a Wal-mart bag and then a garbage bag and put some duct tape around it. Some water still found it's way into the wrap and his cast got a little wet, but not too bad for playing in water (and for not having wrapped the cast as well as I probably could have).
 |
| Daddy is the Watering Squad |
 |
| I love Nate's facial expression! |
 |
| Making sure the other end of the pool works. |
 |
| My water babies! |
 |
Without enough water to help lift her, and no ladder, Neta was trapped.
"Please help me out, Mom." |
 |
A game of tag, maybe?
Or just enjoying the first of many summer swim times as a family. |
So far this summer has been a cool one. I think we may have gotten into the 90's once. Even so, the pool is a wonderful excuse to bring family and friends together on summer afternoons. Bring on summer splashing!!
No comments:
Post a Comment