Eric and I have been going to the temple weekly, which is so much better than semi-annually. I wondered what our temple was going to put on the lawn, if anything, as a nativity. Temple Square has a huge one; Arizona has another one and I was curious.
On our first December trip to the temple, there it was and it made me smile.
 |
| Indianapolis Temple Nativity |
 |
If you look close,
You can see Baby Jesus smiling! |
It may not be as big as in Salt Lake or Arizona, but it was perfect for Indianapolis. Next time we went to do baptisms with the three older kids, I had to take a picture.
 |
| Some of my kiddos with the Christ child |
Then, on one of my days off during their Christmas break, after going to the Bishop's Storehouse, we swung by the temple and thankfully one of the gates was open so we could go in and the two little ones could see it.
 |
| Nate & Neta at the temple |
No comments:
Post a Comment