Saturday, March 5, 2016

Pumpkin Carving - just a little late - Nov 8

We had the pumpkins, just hadn't had the time to do any carving. Even though Halloween had past, I wasn't going to let that deter us from carving our big organ squash, so after church and dinner, I let the kids have at it. They may not have made it to bed on time that night. :)

Can you guess what this is?
Clue: popular movie
& yellow characters.


If you guessed a Minion, you're right!
I helped Neta with her bat
Nate wanted to make a Lego head
Lego head and some other head :)
Candle light can put one
into a meditative state :)
Pumpkin creators
In the light of their creations.

Xela attacked hers later in the week and being the sculptor that she is, it was an art project, not just a 'get-er done' activity.

After deciding what she was going to carve
Xela thoughtfully designs her perfect pumpkin.

Sadly, I didn't get a picture of the end result, which was Jack from Tim Burton's Nightmare before Christmas. Maybe I can remember to have Xela email me a picture. I think she took one.

No comments:

Post a Comment