Sadly, my phone camera doesn't stop people in action, so the majority of the pictures that I took are blurry. Here are some of the less visually frustrating pictures.
![]() |
| They played tag and tried to toss a football |
![]() |
| The clouds got a little darker. I had them stop so I could get a non-blurry picture. |
![]() |
| Xela and Nate are the blurs Graigry and Ro are the ones in better focus. |
![]() |
| I jumped out to move the Camry so we could get better pictures. It was WET!!! A few times the kids fell on their hind parts while running on the grass. SO FUNNY!!! |
![]() |
| This picture is so you can see the depth of the water Add this is just outside our back door. It was a little deeper in the basement. :) |
Here is a short video of the memory created under a stormy sky:
And a video just over 2 minutes. Watch for Xela to slip! :)
Playing in the rain is so much fun!! Others might think it is dangerous or an invitation to get sick. You can't live life in fear of what might happen. Enjoy your time together and take advantage of fun times as they present themselves. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment