Sunday, April 5, 2015

Honor Roll & Dinner - March 19, 2015

Little Flower's third quarter honor roll breakfast was this morning. Everyone had high honors, except of course, Neta, who again, was more than happy to eat my doughnut.


I found a new twist on speghetti and because I am blessed to come home early on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I decided to try it on the 19th. Neta was my assistant after she saw what I was doing and thought it was cool.

After 15-20 minutes of prep, our plate awaited boiling water.
After cooking in the water, we drained the water, added speghetti sauce and served with a veggie. It was fun to watch the other kids' reactions. It took Graigry and Nate a few more minutes than expected to figure out how we'd got the hot dogs onto the noodles.
Enjoying the meats of her labors.
Kids aren't a big fan of speghetti, probably from over doing it, but this twist made the noodles more enjoyable to eat. I'll definately do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment