Sunday, April 5, 2015

Honor Roll - Jan 13, 2015

I love my smarty pants! Both Little Flower and Herron have a reception of sorts to honor those students who receive honors and high honors.

At Little Flower, the honor recognition starts in third grade, so Neta, although she did well, she doesn't get recognized by the school. They have an honors breakfast and serve donuts with breakfast beverages. Because I've joined Xela in her quest to not eat desserts, I gave Neta my donut, which she was more than happy to devour as a consulation prize.


Herron had a reception with breakfast items (fruit, muffins, danishes, etc) and then called each to receive their award. Xela got high honors, which means a XXXX grade point or above.
Xela standing with the other High Honorees

Sadly, I didn't get the greatest of pictures, but I did get a picture! We had to take two pictures and this one was the best one, even with the reflection from the window cutting her face in half. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment