![]() |
| Here is the city that the three of us created on New Year's Eve (a tradition), without playing the actual game (faster this way) |
Then the younger three and I wanted to get out of the house, but getting three kids to agree on one activity is like finding the end of the rainbow. It's not possible.
Finally, after Eric helped the sister missionaries for over an hour at the church, while Nate, Neta and I played in the gym, I decided we were going to go bowling. We grabbed McDonald's on the way and then spent about and hour and a half tossing 8-10 pound balls down lanes. Nate and Neta had bumpers on their lane while Eric, Graigry and I did not. Our lane also encountered technical difficulties so we played two games in the time it took Nate and Neta to play three.
Everyone left with smiles on their faces, even if during their last game they got a gutter ball in every turn. Yep, that was me our last game - should have been on N&N's lane. I think Nate ended up being the one with the highest score overall.
![]() |
| Nate awaiting results |
![]() |
| Neta waiting on pins |
![]() |
| Hoping for a spare |
![]() |
| Pondering her options |
![]() |
| "I GOT A STRIKE!!" |
![]() |
| Eric waiting to see how many pins will remain standing |







No comments:
Post a Comment