Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Random Photos/Videos from October

Here are a smattering of pictures from throughout the month, no theme or event attached, but I wanted to include them for posterity's sake.

General Conference Breakfast Donuts
Somewhat of a tradition

Watching General Conference at our church building instead of at home
(better internet consistency at the church)

I LOVE sunrises and I get to see them in the fall
on my way to work. Taking a picture of them,
with my phone, while driving,
gives minuscule credit to the Creator's beautiful painting.

Graigry's hair is a little long,
don't you think?

Opal trying to "help" me with crunches

Neta couldn't find her glasses, until...
we looked on Opal's bed.
She had snagged them from the coffee
table and crunched them to pieces
while Neta slept on the couch.
Stupid Dog!

I walked from Wal-mart to work
one morning, leaving my car
for an oil change.
Another beautiful sunrise AND rainbow

Again - no justice to the beauty of that morning
Having a dog brings an excessive amount of fur into the house, but I'll take it with the laughter that the fuzzball brings. Here's a video of us playing with bubbles.


And another of her pleading to lick the leftover caramel from the pan and Aurora not really stopping the granting the dog her desire.


Opal is obnoxious, but brings love and laughter to the house. We wouldn't trade in our memories with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment