This year we weren't busy shopping for a car on Nate's birthday, however, it was on a Sunday which, for a Scott kid, may not be the greatest. We had received the usual Gma Hibbert birthday box and had those presents ready to open plus I had purchased Nate a specific Lego he wanted (I had to swing by work to pick it up because I left it in a cabinet) and Gma Scott had something for him. Present-wise things were okay, I guess.
 |
| Opening the first present |
 |
Rubix on steriods - Have fun with that one, Bud!
(he loves rubix cubes) |
 |
Reading instructions hoping for clues
to solving the puzzle |
 |
| What's inside? |
 |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NATE!! |
Now that the day has been celebrated, we need to plan a friend party. Poor kid, with his birthday always during the Christmas break, usually has to wait until school is back in session to get a party organized and people invited.
So happy to have Nate a part of our family. He wants to make others happy and be their friend, is oft times emotional, but that is because his heart is on his sleeve. He's going to do great things. Love you buddy.
(Another six months and I'll have a house full of teenagers! YIKES!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment